Minggu, 09 Maret 2014

Dear viewers and Jeshica


Hi. I'm not Jeshica, but I'm gonna write something here. This is her official blog, that she told me she'd write her daily notes here. She let me know this because we're best friends. I like her and I hope she likes me, too. We've been along since elementary school, that actually we're not going to the same school, but we still play together, always.

Call me, Hans. And I'm a girl. But as her best friend, just call me Finn. I like her, and I'd bet that you would like her when you know about her at once. Fall for her personality, because she's a kind of different girl in the world. That she proud to be weirdo, that she proud to be herself, that she has her own words, that she understands her friends, and she's strong enough to face the world. I proud to have her as my beloved best friend.

So, as all of you are the viewers and you will see her words, you will know about her a little bit closer, I want you to keep reading and maybe give her some advices when she writes about her problem. I wish someone will take care of her if I'm not around. I want her to be  save.

Love for best friend,
Hans.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar